Rosenbaum Near Vision Card by Graham-Field
Near visual acuity and distance-equivalent acuity can be assessed using this pocket-sized card (not to be confused with the larger Snellen eye chart). Using the Rosenbaum technique, this card helps measure acuity simply by holding it 14 inches away from the patient's eyes (average working distance for reading, texting, and computer usage).
- Rosenbaum screener for near visual acuity.
- Handheld, precise, clear, & legible.
- Provides 20/800 distance equivalent testing at 14 in.
- Dimensions: 6-3/8" x 3-1/2".
- The back of the card shows both a millimeter & inch scale.