PT100 Non-Contact Tonometer by Reichert
The Reichert PT100 Non-Contact Tonometer (NCT) expands your capabilities beyond your practice. Totally portable and cordless, the PT100 is designed to be easily used in nursing homes and clinics with wheelchair-bound patients. You can also conduct screening events that will broaden your practice and benefit your community. Using the PT100 couldn’t be easier. The operator sees a full view of the patient’s eye at all times, making alignment fast and simple. Visual indicators guide the operator to the correct alignment position. Once alignment is achieved, the PT100 automatically takes an IOP measurement.
- 1 PT100 Non-Contact Tonometer (pre-owned).
- 1 recharging base.
- Item location = Kranj, Slovenia.
- Year of original purchase = 2015.
- Number of previous owners = 2.
- Item condition = Gently used with just minor blemishes. New battery purchased in 2017. Original hard case is included.
- Anything missing? = Original user manual is missing, but can be downloaded online (link provided below).
- Return policy = 3 days. Starts once tracking declares your item as received. Buyer pays for return shipping.
- Warranty = No warranty on pre-owned items.
- Completely cordless operation for total portability.
- Delivers about 250 measurements per charge.
- IOP measurement is completely automatic, delivering a soft, comfortable puff.
- Ergonomic, balanced, lightweight design.
- All measurement data clearly displayed on LCD screen.
- Recharging base is included.
- Precision IR alignment system only permits measurement when 0.010 inch alignment is acquired.
- May qualify for US ADA tax deduction (Refer to Americans with Disabilities Act, Title 26, IRS, Section 44.).