HSL 150 by HEINE
The compact HSL 150 (without battery handle) is ideal for situations where a full-size slit lamp is not available or convenient. The HSL 150 instrument head weighs just 70 g - making it the lightest slit lamp of its kind. For the examination of the anterior segment in human and veterinary medicine. Slit size adjustable from 0.2 mm x 10 mm to 4 mm x 14 mm. 6 x magnification. Blue interference filter (FITC), can be selected for corneal examination. Multi-coated optics for maximum light transmission. 2.5 V or 3.5 V XHL Xenon Halogen Technology for bright, white light comparable with the brightness of a classic slit lamp.
- Xenon halogen technology.
- Blue interface filter.
- Continuous slit adjustment.
- Ideal for domiciliary visit.
- Please note - battery handle is NOT included.
- Please note - current lead time for this product is 2 weeks.